Occasionally, I believe it is a good idea to look at life and decide what you really want to do in it. Today, I had a lot of time to think and I did just that - sat back and looked at my life. By doing this, I came up with some short-term and long-term goals. In the future, I will try to devote most of my time to things which further these goals. If you do not often set goals for yourself, it is an extremely useful thinking exercise. If you have no goals in life, you have no idea if you are really doing what you want to be doing. Without further ado, I present my goals.
Found and guide a million dollar company.
Have a loving, happy marriage.
- Have children.
- Change the world.
- Travel to every country in Europe.
- Become fluent in a foreign language.
- Write a novel and be published.
- Serve in a public office at the state/federal level.
- Create a top 1,000 website.
- Be able to look back at my life and always say I did the right thing.
Goals for Next Ten Years:
- Create a top 100,000 website.
- Graduate from a top college with honors.
- Receive a readership of 10,000+ on my blog.
- Create a community center in Hinesbug.
- Receive annual revenue of 100,000+ for my business.
Goals For Next Year
- Receive a readership of 500+ on my blog.
Be a kinder person.
- Kiss a girl.
- Receive annual revenue of 1,000+ for my business.
Create a school 2.0 site.