Due to how out of shape I am, Gnorb easily caught and tagged me to share 7 random facts about myself. Strangely, I sensed some déjà vu—due to the fact that I had already completed a similar meme last year. Always one to enjoy talking about myself, I am complying and listing 7 new facts that reflect how much I have changed since then.
- I have never been to an amusement park in my life. My family is not the type which goes to touristy places, and I never had the desire to go. I’ve gone to 1 or 2 county fairs, but certainly no Disneyland, Legoland or Six Flags. I think I dodged a bullet on that one, simply because I almost never enjoy something which is supposed to be
fun.(Hence why I am writing this blog instead of being outside.)
- I am a Mac (user). I love my MacBook Pro, and would never switch back to Doors.
- I enjoy watching crappy romantic comedies. Actually, I enjoy watching any form of comedy—no matter the quality.
- I have Pantophobia. That is, I am afraid of everything. You name it, and 9 times out of 10 I am afraid of it. I’m not cripplingly afraid of everything, I just mildly cringe whenever I encounter most things I fear slightly.
- I am an Independent. Usually, I support Democrats, but when a strong Republican candidate comes along I will support him. I supported both Ron Paul and Barack Obama.
- I hardly ever read books. I used to read a lot, but I almost never have time anymore. This is something I want to fix, but in the meantime I read classics via DailyLit.
- I am an active contributor to the Habari Project. This is the first time I have extensively worked on an open source project, and I am really excited about the directions we are headed in.
Hopefully, this didn’t bore you too much. It was tough to think of new, interesting facts that I hadn’t already mentioned. Following the spirit of the meme, here are 7 people I would like to tag (if I can catch them):
Once again, thanks to Gnorb for tagging me. I look forward to reading the responses of the people who I tagged, all of whom are much more interesting than me.
For inquisitive minds, the PHP script I used for the title of this post would print 7 random numbers.